Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
hackettt
Enthusiast
hackettt is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony 505
Sony Store Codes?

I realized the other day that I had not received any percentage off codes from Sony in a good while. I purchased several books last year using their NOVEMBERREADS and other such codes.

Has anyone received one lately, or do you have insight to Sony dropping this policy?

Thanks in advance.
hackettt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
I google store promo codes all the time...I tried googling codes for the sony ebook store and couldn't find any. I'm curious to know about this too, as that is where I do a good portion of my ordering from.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #3
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
I've been missing those too. Every week when I open the new releases email from Sony I'm hoping for a coupon code but never get one!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I always hope there is one...but not lately.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:09 AM   #5
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
The last one I remember was JNYREADS for january I think.
Maybe they are giving away so many freebies they don't think they need a coupon special to get people to come to the store.
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
hackettt
Enthusiast
hackettt is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I always hope there is one...but not lately.
I just received another email, and sigh... nothing.
hackettt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #7
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Haven't seen or heard anything recently myself, either.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Me neither and I was getting (and using) them once of month.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote