Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-21-2008, 10:52 AM   #106
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
How many football players (American) does it take to change a light bulb?

Twenty-two.

One to hold the light bulb and twentyone to turn the house.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #107
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

That's not funny.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #108
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

That's not funny.

how many Louis XIV* does it take to change a lightbulb ?

just one : he holds it in place, and the whole world turns around him.

*"the sun king"
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #109
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
My dyslexic friend told me this one:

So, a dyslexic man walks into a bra...
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:37 PM   #110
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Another joke from another buddy:

So, two muffins are in an oven, one of them says "Whew! It's hot in here!"

The other one screams "AHH! A talking muffin!!!"
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2008, 07:52 PM   #111
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkml View Post
My dyslexic friend told me this one:

So, a dyslexic man walks into a bra...
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkml View Post
Another joke from another buddy:

So, two muffins are in an oven, one of them says "Whew! It's hot in here!"

The other one screams "AHH! A talking muffin!!!"
Old 07-21-2008, 08:06 PM   #112
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How do you get down off an elephant?
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #113
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
ooh ooh !! i know !!! should i say ?? or do you want to tell it ??
Old 07-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #114
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
You don't ... you get down off a duck!! (Or goose.)
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #115
zelda_pinwheel

oh FINE !!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:09 PM   #116
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh FINE !!!!
Sorry .... I was writing mine as you were writing yours.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:10 PM   #117
zelda_pinwheel

all right, i won't hold it against you (this time) if you tell another joke.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #118
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I didn't write the answer because I figured people would either know it from their childhood(*), or they'd be looking for the duck anyway.

(*) I use this term with irony. I like to think I have enough intelligence to at least pass all the usual school examinations...and yet, for some reason, even though told this joke in Kindergarten, I didn't "get" it until I was 17 years old. I would just laugh a little if ever I heard it, and think to myself, "This must be one of those "man with a stoat through his head"-type silly nonsense jokes.

Sometimes I think there's a large fracture running through my mind, and more specifically through some pretty basic, old and well-established switch-centres. Call it "the Idiot Gap".

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #119
zelda_pinwheel

"man with a stoat through his head" ??? what ??? ooh, tell THAT joke !!!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #120
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Number 1 - Roy Rogers is out hunting mountain lions with friends. The first day - nothing so they camp for the night. Next morning they wake to find that a mountain lion had entered the camp in the night and chewed up Roy's new cowboy boots. He digs out an old pair and they continue hunting. Eventually they do kill a lion. One of Roy's friends goes over to the lion and says " enter punch line here".

Now Ricky, you can do number two (no pun intended).
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, unutterable silliness