Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
New Wiki Chart suggestion

To whomever maintains and/or updates the Wiki ...

I would be interested in a chart, aka the ereader matrix, of the plethora of Tablets and their capabilities that was announced at the CES this year.

Is anyone, by chance, working on one.

Thx,
AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
thdanh90
thdanh90 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Skiff Vaporware, Wireless Kobo
There is one here
http://www.engadget.com/features/tablets-at-ces-2011/
Other details are hard to find since they are not on the market yet.
thdanh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
That's great information, thanks. I was thinking, though, of a permanent chart that could be updated like they update the ereaders. And placed in MR Wiki so it wouldn't get buried in the URL's that replace.

Thanks for the link.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
That's great information, thanks. I was thinking, though, of a permanent chart that could be updated like they update the ereaders. And placed in MR Wiki so it wouldn't get buried in the URL's that replace.

Thanks for the link.

AJ
You could create one yourself .... I'm sure Dale would not object ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tablets, wiki matrix