Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-20-2007, 04:26 AM   #1
apotheosis
apotheosis began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
Question "Go to page xx" function

I am currently trying to read a long biology article (A4 PDF) on my Iliad, but I'm frustrated with having to use the slider--which, by the way, is unbelievably inaccurate--on the bottom to try to get to a section that I want.

Is there a button/function on the community iPDF or any other program that will allow me to input the specific page number, allowing the Iliad to take me there automatically?
apotheosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 06:30 AM   #2
rincewind
Connoisseur
rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad
If you press the current page number on the slider, it will go into a "close pages" mode, showing the closest 7 or so pages in each direction I believe. That's the closest we've got yet.

/R
rincewind is offline   Reply With Quote