Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-23-2018, 10:48 AM   #46
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachvarov View Post
Can some one send me a link to the 4.4 version I would like to test it. I found and installed the 1.91 firmware. As expected playstore is gone as well most of the readers. However the Neo reader 2 still does not work. I wonder am i the only one that is having problems with it. It can open a book only once, after restart i get can't open file or other errors. It is the same with 1.82 and with 1.91. It only opens pdf files without any issues, however the font reflow sucks.
Here you can find 2 links; one for Android 4.4, the other to Android 4.0.4
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM   #47
arcodelta
arcodelta began at the beginning.

Device: TaGUS
Google services?

Hi everyone... first of all: THANKS! I have just buy a second hand Tagus Da Vinci (Spanish rebranded version of the Kepler) and I plan to install 4.4.4

Is the play market included? if not... is it possible to install it? I need it not for the apps (I know I can sideload) but for the google sync services as I have FBreader connected to my drive for my ibrary.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. In the mean time I will try the 4.4.4

Thjanks in advance.

greetings,
ARC
arcodelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2019, 02:01 PM   #48
framorg
Enthusiast
framorg began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad 3 and Pocketbook Pro603
Hi acrodelta,
here a link for all 4.0.4 and4.4.4 Updates what I know.
(http://ereader.store/DATA/KeplerPro/)
I hope you have luck.
Could you send me the link or the update.zip for the 1.9.1 Version (is this 4.0.4 or 4.4.4?).
Thanks
Kinds
Framorg
framorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:49 PM   #49
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by framorg View Post
Hi acrodelta,
here a link for all 4.0.4 and4.4.4 Updates what I know.
(http://ereader.store/DATA/KeplerPro/)
I hope you have luck.
Could you send me the link or the update.zip for the 1.9.1 Version (is this 4.0.4 or 4.4.4?).
Thanks
Kinds
Framorg
But Kepler and Kepler Pro are different devices
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 02:08 PM   #50
arcodelta
arcodelta began at the beginning.

Device: TaGUS
No way

No way to enter the ''load'' mode on the device. I'm afraid I cannot complete the process so I get stuck!

thanks for the support anyway,
ARC
arcodelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2019, 08:49 AM   #51
framorg
Enthusiast
framorg began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad 3 and Pocketbook Pro603
Hi
Sorry I thank this Targus da Vinci is the spanish kind of Kepler pro?
If it not sorry for my irritation.
Frank
framorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:56 AM   #52
Virgilio1
Virgilio1 began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
The eReader online store (the one associated with Booxtor) is offering the Kepler Pro. In the description of the Kepler Pro, it is said that an upgrade to 4.4 "is possible". This line does not appear in the description of the C67ML Carta 2+ mit play free pokies.

Is Onyx doing an official upgrade to 4.4 for the Kepler Pro? Or will this be like one of the unofficial upgrades for other devices already on the eReader site?
Ich entschied mich endlich zu beißen und bestellte einen K-Pro bei Booxtors Laden. Ich wohne in den USA und es kam 48 Stunden nach meiner Bestellung an! Beeindruckend. Jedenfalls habe ich Booxtors Shop per E-Mail nach dem versprochenen 4.4-Upgrade gefragt. Ich werde jede Antwort weitergeben, die ich bekomme.
Virgilio1 is offline   Reply With Quote