Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-21-2017, 05:16 AM   #1
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
status bar

hi,

I can't find the option to revert my mini status bar to the normal one in the 1082 build (I set it to mini long time ago and update for the first time in 1 month). I could change the setting "DCREADER_PROGRESS_BAR from 1 to X but I don't remember the X values...

Any direction ?
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:14 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You might check if the following is still in defaults.lua:

-- crereader progress bar
-- 0 for top "full" progress bar
-- 1 for bottom "mini" progress bar

DCREREADER_PROGRESS_BAR = 1

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2017, 04:00 AM   #3
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
You might check if the following is still in defaults.lua:

-- crereader progress bar
-- 0 for top "full" progress bar
-- 1 for bottom "mini" progress bar

DCREREADER_PROGRESS_BAR = 1

Luck;
Ken
My bad, I opened it within koreader thus the options are not displayed. They are indeed in the file. Thanks !

But there is no more in-koreader menu to change the status bar ?
Old 07-22-2017, 08:47 AM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I am still using 2015.11-1052, and it is there under the bottom gear icon. There is also a "Status bar >" option under the top gear icon. I should update to a more recent nightly, today. I will edit this post if there is a change.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:10 PM   #5
cramoisi
Librarian

It seems i kinda forgot where it was. I searched it above when it's bottom... Thanks for the solution !
Advert