Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-07-2018, 04:52 AM   #1
richo
Connoisseur
richo began at the beginning.

Device: KOReader on: Kindle Paperwhite and Android
Koreader device plugin?

Is there a plugin for KOReader with or without support of metadata in sdr folder .lua file?

Thanks
richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:25 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not that I know of.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:58 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by richo View Post
Is there a plugin for KOReader with or without support of metadata in sdr folder .lua file?
I thought KOReader would read the metadata from the "metadata.calibre" file.

And my recommendation to Kobo users that use KOReader is to use either "Connect to folder" or a user-definde device. With either, calibre show the books on the device in the device list and enable at least the basic device functions.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:12 AM   #4
richo
Connoisseur
richo began at the beginning.

Device: KOReader on: Kindle Paperwhite and Android
I would love to sync (stored to calibre folders or anywhere else) the lua file from sdr folder of koreader to be able to keep annotations and position when book is removed from device. Possible with merging (updating these information) across devices running koreader (like in my case kindle and android).
richo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
driver, koreader, plugin