Notices

Old 03-08-2018, 11:49 AM   #1
richo
Connoisseur
richo began at the beginning.

Device: KOReader on: Kindle Paperwhite and Android
Power off logo on PocketBook InkPad2

Hello,

I have inkPad2 and using KOReader on it to be able to synchronize book positions between Kindle and my Android.

It works very well, reading sync as well as highlights and notes and thanks to KoHighlights I can even export all my highlights and notes out of this system.

On InkPad2 I have however a bit of an issue. I have set in KOReader to have as screen saver (power off logo) the cover of currently reading book. This works, it is however after a while overwritten by screensaver settings from PocketBook InkPad2. Where I also have set in settings to use cover of last read book. It remembers the book cover last open by default book reader of InkPad2

Do you know how to solve this? I like that only KOReader controls the screensaver (power off logo).

Thank you for your kind help.
richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:09 PM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
There might be an issue about it here: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/2095
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:56 PM   #3
richo
Connoisseur
richo began at the beginning.

Device: KOReader on: Kindle Paperwhite and Android
Thanks. That looks as possible cause. It is however one year old. Do I understand it right thrash there is still no solution.
richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:26 PM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
@houqp is a bit preoccupied with his new job.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inkpad2, koreader, pocketbook, screensaver