Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-06-2018, 02:04 AM   #1
toodeeptofind
toodeeptofind began at the beginning.

Device: kobo H2O
Any tips for highlighting pdf files in koreader?

I need to highlight lot of texts and in laptop, I use different colors and types such as Underline, Highlight, etc as per different context.

As far as I know koreader at most suppports highlight and I can live with that. But I can't see annotations I made in koreader. Is there any programs that extracts annotations and formats in .sdr??(i guess) so I can just send all my annotations.

Do you have any tips for highlighting in Koreader?

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 02-09-2018 at 09:20 AM. Reason: OP request
toodeeptofind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:07 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You might want to change your subject line as "Generating new database from pdf files" will not attract those interested in KOReader's highlighting/annotation capabilities.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't think so, since the (third party) KOReader Highlights utility does the exact opposite: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=265433

If you just want to see them, maybe the program in question can save them as a "dumb" PDF?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:44 AM   #4
toodeeptofind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
You might want to change your subject line as "Generating new database from pdf files" will not attract those interested in KOReader's highlighting/annotation capabilities.

Luck;
Ken
Thanks for the tip. It seems I can no longer edit the topic now. Will keep that in mind.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:45 AM   #5
toodeeptofind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
I don't think so, since the (third party) KOReader Highlights utility does the exact opposite: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=265433

If you just want to see them, maybe the program in question can save them as a "dumb" PDF?
Yeah I have used koreader highlight extension. The only thing I want to do is sync highlights in both computer and koreader. That program can extract highlights and I can see that in PC but if I need to highlight pdf in PC and sync later with koreader, I can't do so I guess.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:23 AM   #6
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Incidentally, would you happen to know if the highlights are visible in standalone MuPDF?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:20 AM   #7
toodeeptofind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Incidentally, would you happen to know if the highlights are visible in standalone MuPDF?
Sorry but I haven't yet used MuPDF

Tags
highlighting notes pdf, kobo aura h2o, koreader