Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-21-2019, 12:42 PM   #1
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Pocketbook reader

I'm using PB reader on my Lifebook Mars and love it. But for some reason I can't seem to get a dictionary installed. Dictionary works fine in the reader that came
with the device. But no bueno with the PB reader.

I know this is more about PB hardware but i thought I'd check in here see if anyone could point me in right direction.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 02:11 AM   #2
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
I installed the Fora dictionary app and told the PB app to use it.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert