Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #1
wolfhound
wolfhound began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hello

Hi there!

I'm from Ireland, but live in NY. I'm an avid reader, and love my Kindle. I prefer to read in the evenings, rather than watch TV, and so I get through 3 or 4 books a week typically. I read mostly fiction, for relaxation, but am happy reading pretty much anything. Recently I started on Edgar Wallace, so I've been reading several of his books recently, and am currently trying to motivate myself to read Will Durant's Story of Civilization.

I look forward to exploring the myriad of books available here!
wolfhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:46 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi wolfhound and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:20 PM   #3
wolfhound
wolfhound began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks!
wolfhound is offline   Reply With Quote