Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
JackNolte
Mystery writer
JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle, iPad
The Gray and Guilty Sea -- only $2.99 (for now)

Hey everybody,

Just a quick plug. My first mystery, THE GRAY AND GUILTY SEA, is available for the Kindle at a special promotional price of only $2.99 until the paperback version is published. I hope some of you will give it a whirl. It's also available for the Nook.

You can visit my website for more about the book, if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jack

Last edited by JackNolte; 12-30-2010 at 12:11 AM.
JackNolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
Miss_Fletcher
Miss_Fletcher began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I don't usually read mysteries, so I downloaded the sample, and if it grips me I'll read on...
Miss_Fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
JackNolte
Mystery writer
JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, Miss Fletcher! That's all an author can hope for -- a chance.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:14 AM   #4
JackNolte
Mystery writer

Quick update. I've been very pleased with the response so far to my first mystery. THE GRAY AND GUILTY SEA. It's still available for the Kindle and the Nook at a special promotional price of only $2.99.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:16 AM   #5
Dawdler
Enthusiast
Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color, Kindle 3
Mr. Nolte,

Thank you for allowing your short story A Plunder by Pilgrims free on Smashwords I've enjoyed the story so far and I look forward to adding your other books The Gray and Guilty Sea and Everybody Loves a Hero to my quest of reading 100 books in 2011 and you being involved with fans is a big plus in my book.

With Warm Regards,

Ralph
Dawdler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:44 AM   #6
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Had a flick through the sample of your book... I loved the title..

It looks really good, and I've added it to my TBR list.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
Anteater
Anteater began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
The book looks promising. Any chance of an epub version on smashwords?

Edit: oh, it is on smashwords... but $3.99 instead of $2.99 http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/28301

Last edited by Anteater; 12-31-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #8
JackNolte
Mystery writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
The book looks promising. Any chance of an epub version on smashwords?

Edit: oh, it is on smashwords... but $3.99 instead of $2.99 http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/28301
Thanks, everybody. And yes, the price has gone up a dollar, but it's still a great deal. It's going to remain at $3.99 for just a couple more weeks until the paperback is published, when it will rise to $4.99. Check it out! I've been really gratified by the response so far.