Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
overstock.com sell Ectaco jetBook Screen Protector

overstock.com sell Ectaco jetBook Screen Protector for $5.99
http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...1/product.html

Protect the screen on your Ectaco jetBook e-book reader with this screen protector from SKQUE. The screen protector is easily applied and removed without leaving any residuary marks.

I don't have any scratches on my jetBook and JBL screens but I may buy one just in case.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Sounds like something I will wish I had bought if I ever scratch the screen.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
Number_6
Enthusiast
Number_6 doesn't litterNumber_6 doesn't litter

Device: Barnes and Noble Nook Wi-fi, Ectaco jetBookLite, Nokia N810, Nokia 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
overstock.com sell Ectaco jetBook Screen Protector for $5.99
http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...1/product.html
It's actually less expensive here: http://www.unitedintegral.com/Ectaco...ard-P2312.aspx

It's $2.08 for one or $2.04 each if you order between 2 and 9. First class snail mail shipping for me was $1.89. That made it less than $4 delivered.
Number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
Or here is another option with free shipping at $2.69.

http://www.meritline.com/frosted-scr...--p-42901.aspx

Last edited by jblitereader; 07-19-2010 at 10:23 PM.
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote