Old 06-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
poo
Banned
poo began at the beginning.

Device: k2
Smile just another kindle freak!

HELLO ALL!

i am reading crazy lol!

and i like being active in good forums or blogs, and this looks like a good one so thank you!

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 10-15-2010 at 03:54 AM. Reason: removed spam
poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello poo! Welcome to MobileRead.

I'm also enamored with my Kindle. I would be very upset to have to give it up!

What kind of books do you like to read? If you'd like to read classics, you'll find the ones here at MobileRead are exquisitely formatted -- better even than the majority of those you might buy at Amazon.com. If you like science fiction and fantasy, check out all the books available at Baen.com and their Webscription.net sites. I have also bought a number of the Multi-format books from Fictionwise.

Since you like to laugh and joke, take a look at the threads in our Lounge section.

We're glad you've joined us at MobileRead.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome, poo, to MobileRead.

Let us know where you are from, and what you like to read.

Are you a student, or out in the workforce?

Don't hesitate to ask questions, or jump in on any threads that interest you.

Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi poo and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #5
poo
Banned
poo began at the beginning.

Device: k2
well thanks for the warm welcome every one!

i am from fl. i am trying to start my own company, so i guess im a student and a worker!lol!

i love to read alot of diff. types of books!

im reading ann rice's vampire chronicles right now!

but i love shephen king, and james patterson,john grisham,ann rice, oh and alot of poetry!
poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert