Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-04-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
JohnLBrown
Banned
JohnLBrown began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Hello I Am John L Brown

Very excited to be a member on this forum. I will be post some great discussions. I would like that everyone, if they can to read my threads and post your thoughts. I am a very talented author with great views. Nice to meet everyone
JohnLBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi John and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduce myself