Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-07-2017, 08:26 PM   #16
Stevex
Addict
Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Stevex is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I have a small gradient from top to bottom (only really visible if I look for it)but no blobs
I would hate it if they took this festure away because I love it!
It's a shame that so many people have problems with it. I almost didnt buy mine because I had seen these problems, but now I'm delighted with it
Stevex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #17
heli3d
heli3d began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I am going to try one more replacement, if not, back to my Kobo HD until they fix it.
Cant justify the price for this device with that problem. Makes the screen look strange at night.

Does any one know of any other devices with night mode? Kobo or non kobo?
heli3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:42 PM   #18
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by heli3d View Post

Does any one know of any other devices with night mode? Kobo or non kobo?
From a recent post in another part of the forum, apparently the Tolino Vision 4HD. I don't know anything about it.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:58 AM   #19
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
I've started a poll here, apparently 2/3rds of all Ones on this board are flawless (which is cool but if that represents absolute numbers, it’s actually quite terrible for Kobo):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=284795
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:41 PM   #20
ammar dawood
ammar dawood began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Light Coming From The Cover

Dear Friends,

I am happy that I have joined the Kobo One Aura family today when buying my reader today!

I have light coming from between the screen and cover above the charging/loading indicator light (see attached) and from the back of the device and beside the charger port (when screen brightness is 100%).

Please advise if this is a defect, I am just afraid that this might affect the water-proof feature of my device as I intend to read in the swimming pool

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-10-21_00-07-21.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	159574   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-10-21_00-07-36.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	159575  
ammar dawood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags