Notices

Old 11-28-2018, 10:08 AM   #1
cloclo36
cloclo36 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Hello from Belgium

I a new and interested mainly in Kindler paperwhite and Calibre

I am 82 of age and Beginner in the Calibre experience

I am living in Waterloo (Belgium) quite known as the last battle of Napoleon in 1815

I worked 10 years for an american company in Public relation and advertising as Financial Manager Europe (Burson Marsteller Inc) and then more then 20 years as a Expert-Comptable

What about discussion in Franch ?

Best regards
cloclo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi cloclo36,

Welcome to MobileRead !

Nice introduction and happy you are active and interested in tech at 82, bless you !
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2018, 12:08 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi cloclo and welcome to MobileRead. We do have a French forum which you can access here. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=160
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:23 AM   #4
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Hello Cloclo36! I have only had the privilege of driving through your country, on a roadtrip from Lyon, France to Holland. I hope you enjoy the community and French forum accommodating!
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote