Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-23-2018, 05:57 AM   #1
dardonardo
dardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
Hi Everyone, new kindle user

Hi everyone,

I have been using my phone and iPad to read books and comics for years. But now I will be moving abroad for work and I am guessing I will have more time to read. So I figured that a kindle would be a good choice.

Happy to join the forum!

Edgar
dardonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 06:06 AM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi Edgar,

Welcome to MobileRead !

Glad you are here and need any help on Kindle give a shout here
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2018, 10:50 AM   #3
G. R. Daniels
G. R. Daniels began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Moving where?
G. R. Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Edgar and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:22 PM   #5
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Welcome.

Do note, your iPad is probably still the better device for comics.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2018, 04:15 PM   #6
dardonardo
dardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Quote:
Originally Posted by G. R. Daniels View Post
Moving where?
Bali, Indonesia.

I am from Barcelona, Spain, but now I will be moving with the family to Bali.

I will go first to get things ready, find a house and school for the kids, 5 months, then I will come back to BCN, get the wife and kids and go all together.

I will be in the tour business So if anybody comes to Bali, let me know, I will show you around
Old 11-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #7
dardonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Welcome.

Do note, your iPad is probably still the better device for comics.
Well, I do have an iPad to read comics, however I just discovered kmanga.net which will format and send you any manga you want to your kindle via email... You just subscribe to any manga and everyday you receive new chapters to read...

So I have been reading some manga today and it was pretty enjoyable...
Old 11-23-2018, 04:18 PM   #8
dardonardo

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to say hi
Old 11-23-2018, 11:46 PM   #9
ramona11
ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.ramona11 got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to Indonesia!
ramona11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:58 PM   #10
dardonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramona11 View Post
Welcome to Indonesia!
Thanks!!