Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-17-2018, 03:31 AM   #1
Tiby
Tiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the roughTiby is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
Hi from Romania!

Hello, my name is Tiberius, and I've been following this forum from 2013, I guess, when I installed Duokan on my Kindle Keyboard. After a big pause, I came back here to find informations about Onyx Boox Note and Remarkable. I really want to buy a writing e-ink device, but I'm still waiting for the prices to drop. Maybe one will show up on the flea market? Anyway, regards to everyone!
Tiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 04:17 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Tiberius and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert