Notices

Old 12-02-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
Kennywayne
Kennywayne began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647B
Hello. First post.

I have the same question as previous member:

Kobo wifi n647b factory disk image
Hi. Does anyone have the mentioned disk image available to download? My kobo is stuck with the loading squares and I have tried everything to bring it back to life without success. It was unplugged from a pc during an update and has not worked since.
Kennywayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:10 PM   #2
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Hey Kennywayne, welcome to MobileRead!

Tons of Kobo people around but your best chance for finding one is in the area dedicated to Kobo.

Good luck and we look forward to seeing you around!
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote