Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-19-2018, 04:49 AM   #1
loushantz
loushantz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro
Cool Hi from the other side of the Screen

Hi everyone,

I'm Lou and I found this forum because I'm search for a reason which one is better... A traditional book with prints or an e-book (a more versatile and practical device). I'm just a typical person who loves reading novels.
loushantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:27 AM   #2
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
You found the right place! Welcome
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:16 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi loushantz and welcome to MobileRead. What kind of books do you like to read?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote