Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-22-2010, 02:03 AM   #1
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Compatibility question

Hi all,

just a quick question or two - and hopefully not too foolish.

I'm relatively new to the forum, and ebooks in particular. I am leaning towards a PB 302, although there are one or two others I like as well.

My local library has a few eBooks, and they look to be DRM'd Adobe PDFs.

However, I check the list of compatible devices on the Adobe Website:

http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/devices/

- and the Pocketbooks are not listed. Is this because the list is out of date? This forum's wiki tends to indicate (as well as the PBwebsite) that there is support for this format of book.

Or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:03 AM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
The list is out of date. Pocketbook readers support Adobe DRM'd titles: it's actually the only DRM they can read.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2010, 03:48 AM   #3
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Logseman,

many thanks.
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote