Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
ParadiseLost
Enthusiast
ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: None
Possible Additions?

I was wondering if it would be possible to state the number of items that will be deleted when you press the "Remove Books" option instead of "selected books". Its a minor thing but when you may have another book further down the list accidentally selected it does make a difference.

Another option I was curious about is if it would be possible to include base themes. White (default), Sepia, and Black (or Night). I know its easy to set up but for some who are easily confused by CSS it might make things a little simpler as well as provide a base example.

These are what i currently use (borrowed the colors from ibooks)

Sepia:
body {color:rgb(63,42,24) !important;
background-color:rgb(245,239,220) !important;
}

Black (Night)
body {color:rgb(153,153,153) !important;
background-color:rgb(0,0,0) !important;
}

Finally, I love the two column option for full screen reading however i dont want to have two columns if the reader is in a windowed state. Is this somehow possible to integrate or did i perhaps miss an option?

I want to take just a minute to say I'm a first time poster but long time reader and at first found the program a bit confusing with its myriad options but upon sitting down and reading I have grown to love the work and effort that has been put into calibre. Thank you for all you've done and continue to do.
ParadiseLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:01 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Number of deleted books, sure.

Note that you do not need to use css to customize the viewer. You simply select the colors in the Colors and Backgrounds section of the viewer preferences.

Switching column layout depending on window state is not possible. It doesn't make much sense anyway, why should there not be multiple columns in windowed mode? It depends on how wide the window is and the individual users preferences.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert