Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
crescere
Connoisseur
crescere began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
ezPDF reader

I use ezPDF reader on my Acer 200. I have created labeled categories for the PDF documents I have. Now when I try to cut and paste the PDFs the app says the file was cut, but when I try to paste it says the file already exist, do I want to overwrite? When I say yes the original file remains where it was and nothing changes.

How do I do a simple cut and paste so I can classify my many PDF documents?
crescere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I don't know your unit and you did not say where you were cutting from.

Some tablets when you are cutting/copying from your pc, then pasting to your tablet the files will not show up on the tablet unless you reboot. I fought this way too long one day. It may be that something like this is going on.

This MAY relate to your problem, if not I hope someone will come along with the right answer.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert