Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM   #2656
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Without having read it, yes. At Audible, it's listed as "sizzling," which is the middle level of their romance meter. I have read other Stephanie Laurens romances and would certainly not classify them as erotica.
Thanks - I'll post it
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM   #2657
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV
Quote:
Without having read it, yes. At Audible, it's listed as "sizzling," which is the middle level of their romance meter. I have read other Stephanie Laurens romances and would certainly not classify them as erotica.
I've read a bunch of them, till I went off romances. Each usually has 2-3 fairly in-depth sex scenes. I liked them (at the time) but I would never offer them to my mother!!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM   #2658
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip, jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I've read a bunch of them, till I went off romances. Each usually has 2-3 fairly in-depth sex scenes. I liked them (at the time) but I would never offer them to my mother!!
It seems that's typical of most romance novels these days, though, except for the Amish and "inspirational" ones. I wouldn't call them erotica.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #2659
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
It seems that's typical of most romance novels these days, though, except for the Amish and "inspirational" ones. I wouldn't call them erotica.
True. (I forgot - I usually skipped over much of those scenes. Which I can't do on an audible book.) I miss Georgette Heyer!
Old Yesterday, 03:38 PM   #2660
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
True. (I forgot - I usually skipped over much of those scenes. Which I can't do on an audible book.) I miss Georgette Heyer!
Why can't you do it in a audio book?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM   #2661
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Why can't you do it in a audio book?
Usually, because I'm driving. But it's tough to find where the "scene" stops, in an audio book. Far easier to skim written text.
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM   #2662
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Usually, because I'm driving. But it's tough to find where the "scene" stops, in an audio book. Far easier to skim written text.
You haven't mastered ear skimming yet?
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM   #2663
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Glo HD, Mini, Kindle Voyage
When I skim I do 30 seconds at a time. I've had some success doing that.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #2664
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 17 Feb
Old Today, 11:56 AM   #2665
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
You haven't mastered ear skimming yet?
You can tell when tubemonkey is getting well--he starts cracking his (sometimes) funny jokes.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:31 PM   #2666
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 17 Feb
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #2667
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
You can tell when tubemonkey is getting well--he starts cracking his (sometimes) funny jokes.
...sometimes?