Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Oh, VR, I love you for all you p-books, and family pics.

By the way.........who's your friend the llama?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
As mentioned elsewhere, I don't have a desk at home. Just a rolling laptop cart. Here, it's shown in the bedroom (complete with cat in background). Sometimes it's in the living room, sometimes next to the kitchen table.

Maybe Monday I'll take a picture of my desk at my office, if I remember to bring a camera (or if I can figure out how to get pictures off my cell phone.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0405.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	812.2 KB
ID:	30076  
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2009, 08:09 PM   #18
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
Actually, I like the idea of a dining table as a desk, my little four footer is so cramped these days.
My dining table is currently my sewing table extension, and the support for two bookshelves...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
As mentioned elsewhere, I don't have a desk at home. Just a rolling laptop cart. Here, it's shown in the bedroom (complete with cat in background). Sometimes it's in the living room, sometimes next to the kitchen table.

Maybe Monday I'll take a picture of my desk at my office, if I remember to bring a camera (or if I can figure out how to get pictures off my cell phone.)

Neko, why is my cat on your bed???
Old 05-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #20
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
Don't say I didn't warn you......

I promise to clean up this weekend and put an after shot up on Sunday....

Yes, I really think it's going to take me all weekend.
Yikes!!! Looks like my den desk Ok, next project... clean off desk and organize.

..... Just kidding..... It's not as bad as you think. Just imagine that space with Christmas boxes and gift wrap stuff all around and you have an idea what mine looks like.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #21
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oh, VR, I love you for all you p-books, and family pics.

By the way.........who's your friend the llama?
Thanks, grandma. I have more books than can be seen (or can be read). The llama? Why that's pshwynkies (before he was transformed into that tiny screaming SHUM-like entity in his current avatar - I hope he recovers soon).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #22
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
As mentioned elsewhere, I don't have a desk at home. Just a rolling laptop cart. SNIP SNIP
Neko, I like that cart. It would work much better than my breakfast tray when I am in bed.

@@ desertgrandma

After seeing your pics, I know I really need to get going on the "spring" organization thing. Looks good.

@@ Wetdogeared

I love that desk!! I could hide all my stuff in there.

@@ vivaldirules

Sigh... That reminds me of the library in my old house... I still miss it. I downsized when I moved, so the library is no more... Thanks for sharing your space. It brought back a happy-heart feeling.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #23
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I'll post the picture of my desk again with a couple of pictures of my studio.

By the way, This was PilotBOb's idea! Where are his pictures?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:22 PM   #24
dreams
It's about the umbrella

@@ kazbates

Beautiful space. I am soooo envious. A window seat!

I've always wanted one so I could curl up and read.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #25
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
When it's really, really clean...

Ha ha.. I took that when I moved in to my current place about a year ago. My bamboo is HUGE now!

I'll take a new one when I finish cleaning up my room/office!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	n9629201_37264841_2411.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	30080  
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:59 PM   #26
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
When it's really, really clean...

Ha ha.. I took that when I moved in to my current place about a year ago. My bamboo is HUGE now!

I'll take a new one when I finish cleaning up my room/office!
NO NO NO!!!

We want to see pics as it is.......thats only fair!!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:00 PM   #27
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

@Kaz.........you are so organized! Beautiful room!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #28
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite

Name:	_DSC0063.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	30083
Desk? Table? What are these strange things you speak of?

Okay, so my HTPC setup work a lot better before my HDTV burned out and I had to makeshift this...
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:49 PM   #29
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
]
Desk? Table? What are these strange things you speak of?

Okay, so my HTPC setup work a lot better before my HDTV burned out and I had to makeshift this...

Hey, its all about whatever works for you!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:10 AM   #30
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
I'm LITERALLY in the middle of cleaning my room!

It got a bit scary during finals. REAL scary.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote