Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-27-2020, 03:09 AM   #1
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Disable single tap to turn page

Hi, I think I made this in past but I do not remember how: how can I disable single tap to turn page? I prefer turn pages using buttons or swipe. Thank you.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 03:26 AM   #2
Winkelschraube
Connoisseur
Winkelschraube began at the beginning.

Device: The (orly) amazing Kindle Oasis 3
Smile

Not in the settings menu. You can set this in "filemanager -> settings -> more tools -> advanced settings -> DTAP_ZONE_FORWARD to 0,0,0,0. Same with backward.

It will be nice if that will an option in "Taps and gestures".
Winkelschraube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 04:22 AM   #3
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkelschraube View Post
Not in the settings menu. You can set this in "filemanager -> settings -> more tools -> advanced settings -> DTAP_ZONE_FORWARD to 0,0,0,0. Same with backward.

It will be nice if that will an option in "Taps and gestures".
Oh! Thank you. And, yes, an option could be a good idea
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:14 PM   #4
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I'm evaluating KOReader (on Linux, before installing on my device). One thing that would make me love KOReader would be if there was an option to toggle that quickly because when I'm getting tired and start dozing off I find that I tend to micro-doze and my finger touches the screen and I lose my place, but when I'm alert I prefer tapping.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:53 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Given that it's currently a legacy global, that'd be a no.

It wouldn't be much work to update, though, if someone cared enough about it (I have a Forma, so, err, I don't really qualify, as I have buttons ;p).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote