Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-14-2023, 05:05 PM   #1
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Optimal size for PDF

I'm creating a PDF file to display on my Libra H2O. What should I enter here to make it match the size of the screen?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-06-14 18_00_55-PostScript Custom Page Size Definition.png
Views:	133
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	202030

Additional context: This is for displaying a recipe. My printer broke some time back so I'm seeing if my reader works for an alternative.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 09:08 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I'm creating a PDF file to display on my Libra H2O. What should I enter here to make it match the size of the screen?

Attachment 202030

Additional context: This is for displaying a recipe. My printer broke some time back so I'm seeing if my reader works for an alternative.
Measure the horizontal and vertical dimensions of your screen, subtract a bit and use that number. Or divide the pixels by 300 and subtract a bit. This gives around 4" x 5.4" for a 7" 3x4 screen.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2023, 09:41 PM   #3
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Thanks. I was trying to find the dimensions online but only kept finding the 7" figure.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 06:54 AM   #4
tived
tived began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro and BOOX TAP ULTRA C
1264 x 1680 pixel is what the website states
tived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 01:39 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tived View Post
1264 x 1680 pixel is what the website states
1264/300 is 4.21" and 1680/300 is 5.6". Allowing for some edge space, I used 4"x5.4".
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert