Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 10-25-2021, 04:57 PM   #76
endemion06463
Enthusiast
endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook P78
I'll see what I can do with your settings once my reader's battery has run down a bit more. You know in light of two birds one stone...

Anyway I actually got a response from boyue. Although I don't think they are taking me serious as they just told me to play around with the alignment scheme which is pretty much the first thing I've tried, unsuccessfully. They probably didn't even test it themselves even though I included a copy of the file and all.

edit: Just wanted to mention that I've just ran into the third epub file with disappearing spaces. This time, every time something is written in italic it shows up as "initalic". And no further response from Boyue.

edit: Got another email from boyue now they managed to corrupt the file I sent along with the issue reporting email. I've sent them another copy of two files (epub) with issues and also included links to file hosts in case their email system ruins attachments. I'm dubious about their sincerity though, I mean they included a video and all, of a file (no further info) starting with the same name as the one I sent (at least twice at that point) not opening (no error or anything either). For all I know they removed the .epub to claim I've been sending corrupt files to get rid of me and my complaints.

edit: Just got another message from boyue that they would finally get those files to the technical department to figure things out. I hope it's fixed soon.

Last edited by endemion06463; 11-10-2021 at 12:36 PM.
endemion06463 is offline   Reply With Quote