Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Smile Not from Concentrate - A Bizarro Short Story Collection of Current Trends

Not from Concentrate is starting to get some of its first reviews and so I thought I'd share them here.

"From loony to profound, this collection of bizarre short stories is bound together by excellent writing. My favorite, `Girl Fistfights Boy', is a brilliant allegory of the passion, misunderstanding and potential for transformation that underlie male / female courtship rituals with a clever twist. Some might say gender roles are swapped but I don't. `Fistfight' alone is worth the price of the book and earns a place among my all time favorite short stories." ~ Mark DeLong, Goodreads Member

And here's an excerpt from a review on the audiobook version:

"Microcosmic Romance- CHERRYWOOD NIPPLES! This was a hilarious story, akin to a grown up Dr. Seuss book. I definitely think this was all the more funny having listened to it... I had a blast with this one though. Very unexpected, but very entertaining." ~ Justin, Literary Adventures from the Jersey Shore

The entire review can be read here: http://www.jerseyguyscanread.blogspo...d-wallace.html

Amazon Book Page
Smashwords Book Page

Last edited by davidwfleming; 04-09-2012 at 02:31 PM.
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bizarro fiction, current, magic realism, science fiction, short stories