Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
Geographic restrictions at Waterstones or other British ebook store?

I have only been able to buy one Colin Dexter mystery from the Sony store. Does Waterstones or WH Smith (?) allow US credit cards? And how do thy handle the currency conversion?
--MH
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
I never had any kind of problem with my Italian credit cards on Waterstones. As for the conversion, they're fair- it's about what google says it should be
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
BeccaAnn
Groupie
BeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
I just bought some books from WHSmith this weekend with a US CC and address. The total was just under 17BP and came to $28.47 US. The exact exchange rate was as listed on the web this weekend. My CC company does charge a small fee (under $1) for the exchange. I have had no problems with geographical restrictions with any UK store that I shop with.
BeccaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote