Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-19-2021, 03:44 PM   #31
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkelschraube View Post
I must also praise you developers for the statistics plugin. It still works on big version jumps back and forth.
I wouldn't count on the back too much. But yes, you try to pick a set of data in a certain format and stick with it.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 04:03 PM   #32
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:

The Dropbox version works without problem. No wake-up bug.

[...]

Edit: Do you need a logfile with the working version?

Good. No logfile needed. Please test this version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycczbo56s2...orked.apk?dl=0

It is today's master with the poke2 blacklisted, so it doesn't propagate suspend/resume events.

Give it a few tries so we can be sure it fixes what's intended to fix
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 04:11 PM   #33
Winkelschraube
Connoisseur
Winkelschraube began at the beginning.

Device: The (orly) amazing Kindle Oasis 3
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Good. No logfile needed. Please test this version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycczbo56s2...orked.apk?dl=0

It is today's master with the poke2 blacklisted, so it doesn't propagate suspend/resume events.

Give it a few tries so we can be sure it fixes what's intended to fix
It works!

The version number is 2021.01.1-384 is that right?
Winkelschraube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 04:54 PM   #34
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
It works!

The version number is 2021.01.1-384 is that right?
Yup, I'm not good tagging .

Could you check if the "autoturn plugin" is completely broken?. (ie: it doesn't stop while you minimize the app, it hangs the app while on background, it doesn't autostart while resuming...)

I'm afraid some plugins won't work very well without resume/suspend events. Anyhow that was the behaviour on android in all versions before 2020.05
Old 06-20-2021, 01:35 AM   #35
Winkelschraube
Connoisseur
Winkelschraube began at the beginning.

Device: The (orly) amazing Kindle Oasis 3
Sure I will test it. I have never used the "autoturn plugin", is it the one in the "Bookmarks/ TOC" menu on the far left? I'll try to describe what I'm doing:

- I have it set to 10 seconds and waiting.

- It does not automatically turn pages. I can manually turn pages. It turns two pages when I press after 10 skunden.

- When I go to sleep with the power button wait and wake up again it turns a page.

- It does not turn automatically. I can turn pages manually. It turns two pages when I press after 10 seconds.

- If I go to sleep and wake up immediately, one page is turned.

- It does not turn automatically. I can turn pages manually. It turns two pages when I press after 10 seconds.

- When I pull down the top "scroll down" Android menu (where Wifi and such is) from the top, one page turns.

- I minimize Koreader and wait 10 seconds

- I click on the koreader icon again and bring it back to the foreground, it turns a page.

- When I open the top menu, it also turns one page.
Winkelschraube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 06:51 AM   #36
pazos
cosiñeiro

Thanks @Winkelschraube. Looks pretty broken but I'm not an user also. If we get new issues or bug reports related to this very specific plugin on the Onyx Poke 2 I guess it should be easier for us to disable the plugin entirely.