Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-14-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
estral
Just trying to survive
estral doesn't litterestral doesn't litterestral doesn't litter

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Restore Feature Request: Highlight Search Results Button

Please restore the feature button that toggles the "Highlight search results instead of restricting book results" button to the main screen. You took the button away in a recent update.

I understand the need to have a setting in preferences; however, maybe you can keep it both places.

I manage a large library constantly importing books. When I search for duplicates, it toggles the "Highlight search results instead of restricting book results". It would be great to have the toggle button back since I use the duplicate search function often.

Thanks very much for reading.

Uncle Eric

Last edited by estral; 04-14-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: spelling error
estral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:08 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Go to Preferences / Searching and check the box "Show a quick toggle button to switch between highlighting and restricting results ..."
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
estral
Just trying to survive
estral doesn't litterestral doesn't litterestral doesn't litter

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Thanks for the help. I must have been looking at that option for weeks, and it did not register.

Uncle Eric
estral is offline   Reply With Quote