Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Jafo
Enthusiast
Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jafo , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo (original)
Kobo Case

Hey all,
My wife bought me a Kobo for my birthday. Don't know how I lived without it! We were in Chapters today and she wanted to get me a case for it too but I refused to pay $30 for a simple case. We went to Dollarama and I found some neoprene (sp?) items in there for whole 2 bucks. One of them is a pouch for carrying lunch with part of it sown down the side to make 2 compartments. I even has a handle on top and a zipper to close the big compartment. I took a pair of scissors, cut off the handle and the small compartment and it works perfect. Neoprene case with a zipper to close it! Two bucks. Nice. Enough left over for a bottle or two of wine to drink while reading! They also had bigger ones in there big enough to hold a 15" laptop for $2 but that was way too big but if someone wanted to buy that just to get the neoprene and sew their own together, that's a good way to go too.
Thanks for all the info on this site. It's been a great help to me.
Jafo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
RedRoverJ
Zealot
RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo
I bought the $30 case from Chapters and it works just fine, it certainly wasn't $2.
RedRoverJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #3
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
I got this type for my Kobo

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Kobo-Leather-...item4150589e07
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote