Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #1
lilpretender
Enthusiast
lilpretender began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Something I found

I thought that maybe it wasn't converting htm, or html to lrf. I had about 30 html, htm pages. Some from different sites. It converted the pages from one site, but not another site which is weird because it always did before. I then decided to turn some of the html to txt some of the ones that didn't convert to lrf and when I did do that they converted to lrf, but I had to find the website and save them again, but this time in txt form. I only did about two of them to see if they worked. Then after that worked I did the part 1 and 2 of the same webpage, but this time in html and it still didn't convert. That means that I have to save in txt now and then convert to lrf. Why is it doing this? That means I have to go back and do the same thing and I have maybe about 30 folders and some of them have about 50 pages and some less. Also, if I still use the ones that are converted and not change them from txt I have about 116 folders with about the same pages. I don't know why it's doing this because it's never did this before.

Last edited by lilpretender; 08-10-2009 at 11:37 PM.
lilpretender is offline   Reply With Quote