Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Lost usb cable during move

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement usb cable for my Sony PRS-505? At this point I still have the charger but I can't add any stories to my device.

I'd appreciate any and all help and links?

Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Any USB cable (e.g. at Staples, Office Supply) with the proper plug should work. I believe that one is called a "Type B Mini 5-Pin Male"
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
cyan
Connoisseur
cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, kindle, android
It's a standard mini USB cable. Any electronics/computer/office supply store should have one.

You can also order online from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Cables-Go-2700...6267011&sr=8-1

Last edited by cyan; 11-09-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added link
cyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
You want a USB A to mini B.

Alternatively, take the 505 with you and show the store bods the hole
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
thanks everyone for answering so quickly!
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert