Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 05-12-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
Quistopher
Enthusiast
Quistopher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Quistopher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Quistopher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Quistopher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NookColor CM7 7.0.3
Nook Color & HBO GO app

Has anyone tried the HBO GO app and their Nook Color? It works fine on my DroidX phone but when I try the app on my NC, it opens but I can not sign in or watch anything, it just goes back to the main menu. My NC is rooted running 1.1, eventually I will update to 1.2 but I am waiting for the process to be easier with 0 issues. My Droid X runs Android 2.2 but the HBO GO requirements say it can run with Android 2.1-2.3.3.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.HBO
Quistopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
LOL yeah I tried playing that as well on my NC . Must not be a supported format.

by the way great choice in phones
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert