Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-02-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
raelene
raelene began at the beginning.

Device: kobo arc
antivirus

I am new to kobo arc.
Do I need to download an antivirus program?
I have tried several through the play store that say they are for Kobo arc but when I try they all say " not compatible with my device"???
I'm at a loss.
Please help
raelene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Eh. Antivirus isn't really needed for Android devices unless you routinely install apps from random sites.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 AM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Eh. Antivirus isn't really needed for Android devices unless you routinely install apps from random sites.
For what its worth Avast Mobile app is on the Arc and I do run it on the Vox. It does give one a sense of security and it is running in background so .............
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote