Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 01-06-2022, 10:44 AM   #1
ATrashInTheWorld
ATrashInTheWorld began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre on Linux
Viewer doesnt allow me to scroll further on the page

Hi,
sorry new here, so I hope its all good.

I have recently installed Calibre on my PC to read some EPUBs novels.

However, for some reason, I cant seem to scroll left or down on the viewer to see the rest of the big page. I know that the page is longer and bigger because when I played with it in the editor, there was more content than I could see on the viewer.

For example, in the editor, there was an image in the preview section, but on the viewer, no image at all.

I tried to zoom out the page to see most of the content, but again, no luck.

It seems like up/down and left/right scrolling on the page is 'disabled', or is the page too big to be displayed by my screen?
I played with the scroll settings and all, but at most, all it does, is to scroll at the next page.

I am using Ubuntu 20.04 if it helps.

Thank you for your help.
ATrashInTheWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:31 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Did you instal the Caliber (download site) Version.
The Repository version is always behind and has been tampered with by folk who 'know better'
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2022, 05:03 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Linux repositories are garbage overall.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
page controls, scroll, scroll contents screen, viewer