Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Where is the Queen?

As some may know, Zelda, Queen of Pinwheel and parts of the Llounge has been laid up with a virus for a bit. So, I thought we'd all give her get well wishes and unreasonable demands on her time to get back to the llounge.

Like she could actually escape it...

get well, zelda! we all miss you terribly! (Or in the case of Yvan, terriblement!)
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Ah...Zelda...please come home soon!!! (Just don't forget to bring the hand sanitizer...we don't need no germs!!)
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
As some may know, Zelda, Queen of Pinwheel and parts of the Llounge has been laid up with a virus for a bit. So, I thought we'd all give her get well wishes and unreasonable demands on her time to get back to the llounge.

Like she could actually escape it...

get well, zelda! we all miss you terribly! (Or in the case of Yvan, terriblement!)
Well, thats terrible. Get well soon, queen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Get well soon.gif
Views:	239
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	42414  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #4
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Well, thats terrible. Get well soon, queen.

French customs won't let me import any Pearl for her. They said it was toxic waste and needed a hazmat permit.....Red

Y'all get healthy again so we can go target shootin'.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:28 AM   #5
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Get well soon, Zelda. Remember, you've got another Paris meet-up to organise soon!
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I'm sorry to learn you have the cooties (I'm sure it's from the cats or the shums... whatever those are). I hope you're well soon and that you're well enough to read while you recuperate.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Revive!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #8
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Get well soon Queen Z!!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Life. Who cares? It's a grey afternoon with nothing but more dreary, cold days filled with mindless toil to come. And no sign of Zelda anywhere. I think I'll go find some tall bridge somewhere.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #10
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Zelda

I hope you are able to get some reading done while you are recuperating and we will see your cheerful posts around here soon.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #11
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
We all miss you! Keep warm, have some tea and get well soon

ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
aw ! thank you everyone ! i'm really sorry about the unexpected absence. i'm feeling a bit better now, luckily (i hate being sick !). i'm sure you all got on just fine without me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Life. Who cares? It's a grey afternoon with nothing but more dreary, cold days filled with mindless toil to come. And no sign of Zelda anywhere. I think I'll go find some tall bridge somewhere.
hey now ! i sympathise with the sentiment but please, don't do anything rash !

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I'm sorry to learn you have the cooties (I'm sure it's from the cats or the shums... whatever those are). I hope you're well soon and that you're well enough to read while you recuperate.
i blame the shums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
[center]Zelda
I hope you are able to get some reading done while you are recuperating and we will see your cheerful posts around here soon.
thank you dreams !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
We all miss you! Keep warm, have some tea and get well soon
oh boy, i'm actually starting to get a bit tired of tea, i've drunk so many litres of it in the past week. i wouldn't have thought it was possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Get well soon, Zelda. Remember, you've got another Paris meet-up to organise soon!
good heavens, you're right ! i can't be lounging about in bed when i have Important Things To Do ! thanks for the reminder, patricia ! (and i hope you won't let the incompetence of the eurostar team keep you away from the next one ! )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #13
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
The Queen lives, Long live the Queen!!!!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
The Queen lives, Long live the Queen!!!!
aw ! thanks ! i loves you too, sweetie ! long live all the llounge llamas. (don't worry, i'm not contagious anymore. )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Oh goody...you're back...DesertGrandma is too! I believe we have a full quorum. (Off to the store...be back in a bit)

WELCOME HOME!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote