Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
What are the potentials of Kobo touch?

The Kobo touch looks great. I am wondering if it is realistic to expect it soon will allow custom dictionaries - in English and other languages - to work in all books. Is anyone working on alternative firmwares that support more ebook formats too?

I know companies with developed content stores are not that open-minded when make their devices. They want to sell more books in their own stores primarily.

Last edited by jshzh; 05-27-2011 at 11:15 PM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
magnus117
magnus117 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
I just hope the dictionary is better than the current one, which is barely better than nothing.
magnus117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #3
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Well the new pdf viewer looks great. And I would hope the highlighting and notes work on non Kobo books?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote