Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-27-2018, 06:30 AM   #1
vikaskundu
vikaskundu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Reader and Kobo
Kobo Books App Is Not Working

When I had been running Android 7 on my Google Pixel 2 the Kobo Books app was working just fine however today that I have upgraded to Android 8.1 whenever I am opening the app it is crashing on the startup. Any solution?

Update: I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled the latest version and it has been working just fine again

Vikas Kundu
Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp

Last edited by vikaskundu; 03-31-2018 at 04:54 AM.
vikaskundu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 12:59 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikaskundu View Post
When I had been running Android 7 on my Google Pixel 2 the Kobo Books app was working just fine however today that I have upgraded to Android 8.1 whenever I am opening the app it is crashing on the startup. Any solution?
Is the version you have installed the latest update? If not, check for an update. If it is the latest version, you may want to contact Kobo.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2018, 03:40 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Have you tried clearing cache and/or storage for the app?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote