Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #16
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
The list of reviewers of Indie Books is now up to 45. That excludes the other list of lists which has over a hundred review sites. There's a bit of cross-over between the lists but not much.

I've intentionally left off the paid review sites and paid reviewers. If you are interested in paying for a review then I figure you know where to get it.

The list is here.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:48 AM   #17
dlmartin6
Debra L Martin
dlmartin6 doesn't litterdlmartin6 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Doh! And I finally got my ebook available in a Kindle friendly version!
Sorry Steven. I had no idea that my blog would be so popular. I don't it's fair to authors to have to wait more than 2-3 months for a review so I closed submissions.

I honor all my "accepted for review" book requests and right now I have so many now that I'll be hard pressed to get them all read in 3 months. I really enjoy reading all these books, so I will definitely open up for new submissions again. Not to make excuses, but I have been suffering with a back injury for the last 35 days and I'm hoping that this new treatment plan will work and I'll feel better. It's hard to be objective reading someone's book when you don't feel well so I'm quite behind in my reviews.

I will post on my blog, facebook, kindleboards and here when I'm open again.

Deb
Old 10-08-2010, 07:01 AM   #18
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
Deb,

Hope that your back comes good soon - for your own sake, not ours

Paul.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:34 AM   #19
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
Joe over at http://www.dailyebookreviews.com/ has been accepting indie books as well.

From the web site:
Quote:
Our preferences run to genre fiction – science fiction, horror, fantasy, and thrillers – though we will consider all types of fiction.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 AM   #20
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmartin6 View Post
Sorry Steven. I had no idea that my blog would be so popular. I don't it's fair to authors to have to wait more than 2-3 months for a review so I closed submissions.
haha! Most authors have to wait over 6 months for the LA or NY times to review their books, so 2-3 months wait is nothing for me. ^_^;; But yeah, I get your point about the waiting time. Well, I look forward to your next review window.
Closed Thread

Tags
authors, indie, reviews