Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 01-18-2022, 04:12 AM   #1
aeromero
aeromero began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Highliting same words

I use the calibre viewer to read English books and translate the words I don't know. To do this, in addition to looking up the word, I highlight it and add the meaning.
Is there any way that the word I have already highlighted could be displayed throughout the text each time it appears?
aeromero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 05:12 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can search for the word and it will be highlighted throughout the text. I fyou mean you want the highlight you made to be applied to all words in the text, no there is no such function.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
highlight text, vocabulary builder