Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #76
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Welcome Laurablue!

Not many freebies today, but Blossom here's one you probably already have?!
Flame by Connie Mason
Nope I didn't have this one.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #77
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Tall Tatted & Tempting - Tammy Falkner
She is one half of Lydia Dare and has a fae historical series with Sourcebooks.
Advert
Old 08-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #78
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
She is one half of Lydia Dare and has a fae historical series with Sourcebooks.
It sounds like a different story, and she includes 2 versions, 1 'hot' and 1 'sexy lite'.

Glad I posted the Connie Mason freebie, always nice to get another of that wishlist!.

Speaking of wishlists, how the heck did I just purchase 33 books this week [and counting] and still have 90 on my wishlist?

In other news, Emma Chase posted that Simon & Schuster just bought "Tangled". Any who've been waiting may want to grab it before it goes up in price.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #79
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Well, I did it. I bought the 10-book Psy-Changeling Collection for $26.04, a grand saving of $48.35

Now I can re-read to my heart's content whenever I feel like it
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #80
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Well, I did it. I bought the 10-book Psy-Changeling Collection for $26.04, a grand saving of $48.35

Now you need the Audibles!
Advert
Old 08-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #81
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
It sounds like a different story, and she includes 2 versions, 1 'hot' and 1 'sexy lite'.

Glad I posted the Connie Mason freebie, always nice to get another of that wishlist!.

Speaking of wishlists, how the heck did I just purchase 33 books this week [and counting] and still have 90 on my wishlist?
It's her first contemporary title I think. She started off writing Werewolves set in the Regency period as part of Lydia Dare. I read the first one it was meh.

My wishlist is way too long! I think it's in the 400s now.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #82
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:

Yay! Enjoy.

Did the collection include the novellas?
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #83
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Now you need the Audibles!
I'm not hearing (pun intended ) you

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Yay! Enjoy.

Did the collection include the novellas?
No, only the novels. I plan to buy the novella collection and books 11 and 12 later; I'm hoping the price for each will go down to $6.59 sometime soon.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #84
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Well, I just bought a couple of 99 centers.

I got this one from Eve Silver -Driven, because I am still desperately looking for more futuristic romance stuff. Although this is I think more like apocalypse, or something like that. No clue, sounds good and Eve Silver gets good reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0087704KO

I also got this Laura Taylor-More than friends that was previously published as a Loveswept title called "Just friends". I love Loveswept, so there is that.

But I am not a fan of the renaming. Makes my back up and goodreads data entry a pain in the you know what.

I am also in the process of culling my Kindle archive. I started in 2008 when I used to get freebies like there would never be books again. I am amazed how much crap I got over time. Sample chapter "books", "books" that were like 20 pages. I guess they weren't marked properly then. Just odd things. Many series that were started and never continued and sometimes the author fell of the face of the earth. Others I looked at and thought, what the heck was I thinking getting this.
I suspect I been doing some sleepwalking one click freebie buying.

It takes forever as I have to go to the name of the book, look it up in goodreads, fix the shelves or add it to my pile, then I have to make sure its in calibre, again with proper columns and tags. Or if I delete it, I have to open another tab and delete it there since the amazon archive always has to rebuilt all over again every time you delete. Then I have to check if it needs to be deleted out of goodreads and out of calibre. So its one by one.

I am thankfully seeing the end in sight. I must have deleted over 500 books by now. Gone gone gone.

I had been putting this off forever.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #85
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The novella collections contains two of the older novella plus two new ones, but the middle novella "Whisper of Sin" is not in it.

“Beat of Temptation” in An Enchanted Season and Wild Invitation anthologies
“Stroke of Enticement” in The Magical Christmas Cat and Wild Invitation anthologies(October 7, 2008)
“Whisper of Sin” in Burning Up anthology (August 3, 2010)
“Declaration of Courtship” in Wild Invitation (March 5, 2013)
“Texture of Intimacy” in Wild Invitation (March 5, 2013)

"Whisper of Sin" will be on sale individually in early 2014 though, so if you don't want to buy the whole anthology you just need to wait a bit.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #86
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Well, I just bought a couple of 99 centers.

I got this one from Eve Silver -Driven, because I am still desperately looking for more futuristic romance stuff. Although this is I think more like apocalypse, or something like that. No clue, sounds good and Eve Silver gets good reviews.
Loved this book. I own it in paperback plus the original digital version and the revised digital edition. Haven't had the chance to read (reread) the revised version yet, but I hope you enjoy it.

There's a sequel called Hidden you may want to check out as well.

I got rid of a bunch of my freebies last year (over 100 books and novellas). I still have plenty to read. Culling is both hard/sad and liberating/happy at the same time.

Last edited by library addict; 08-03-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #87
Loosheesh
Wizard

Quote:
The novella collections contains two of the older novella plus two new ones, but the middle novella "Whisper of Sin" is not in it.

“Beat of Temptation” in An Enchanted Season and Wild Invitation anthologies
“Stroke of Enticement” in The Magical Christmas Cat and Wild Invitation anthologies(October 7, 2008)
“Whisper of Sin” in Burning Up anthology (August 3, 2010)
“Declaration of Courtship” in Wild Invitation (March 5, 2013)
“Texture of Intimacy” in Wild Invitation (March 5, 2013)

"Whisper of Sin" will be on sale individually in early 2014 though, so if you don't want to buy the whole anthology you just need to wait a bit.
Thanks! I'll save your post as a reminder to check again in 2014 for Whisper of Sin. Not interested in getting the anthology at all.

Quote:
Loved this book. I own it in paperback plus the original digital version and the revised digital edition. Haven't had the chance to read (reread) the revised version yet, but I hope you enjoy it.

There's a sequel called Hidden you may want to check out as well.
Do you know when the revised edition came out? I noticed I picked it up for free at Smashwords in June 2013. I'll pick up Hidden, based on your rec (Kobo code to the rescue ).
Old 08-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #88
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:

Do you know when the revised edition came out? I noticed I picked it up for free at Smashwords in June 2013. I'll pick up Hidden, based on your rec (Kobo code to the rescue ).
The revised edition came out in June 2012. She got the rights back after Dorchester closed.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #89
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Just FYI my reformatting went pretty well. I still haven't reinstalled Calibre or Dropbox, Box, and Copy. But all of my programs are reinstalled. And the other files I had only on DVD-Rom and USB are back on the PC. At this point I am tired of looking at the computer

The Firefox FEBE thing didn't work. But I'm just taking this as an opportunity to redo my bookmarks. Goodness knows the ones from IE are a mess I need to remember what add-ons I had in Firefox. But I'll think about that later.

I just want to say thanks again to everyone who gave me tips.

I am off to have my Kobo shopping spree. Whee!
Old 08-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #90
Loosheesh
Wizard

Quote:
The revised edition came out in June 2012. She got the rights back after Dorchester closed.
Cool! I picked up Hidden. So far for the week, I've bought 10 books, spent a little over $40.00 and I have one good code left. I'm tired of shopping for books