Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-06-2011, 08:33 AM   #16
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojisube View Post
Regarding the recent OverDrive changes, I just checked out a pdf copy of an ebook that I know my library only had epub before. No mobi on my library's site yet as far as I can tell.
I noticed a listing at FLP yesterday indicating the library had one copy of a book, but there was a choice of epub or pdf.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I noticed a listing at FLP yesterday indicating the library had one copy of a book, but there was a choice of epub or pdf.
Any any PDF only listings FLP had that the eBook has an ePub version available via Overdrive, the ePub will be available. No need to have to request the library get it. They now just buy one copy and get it in all the available formats. But they won't get Mobipocket if it's available if they didn't previously support Mobipocket.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert