Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #16
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
This is going to cost some money!
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #17
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I thoroughly enjoy Sturgeon's work. I look forward to buying all of these.

(If anyone has any fat, white volumes to donate to my library, I would be happy to take them off your hands.)

ADDED: Looking at Vol. 1, it appears to be scanned in. Can anyone verify this?

Don
I haven't got the e-book yet...

However, if they are clean edits....We can talk...(I have the whole paper set...)

Last edited by Greg Anos; 03-13-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:01 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I haven't got the e-book yet...
Given that they're not released until 9th April, this is not surprising .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:14 AM   #19
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Given that they're not released until 9th April, this is not surprising .
Merely being precise in my language....
Old 04-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #20
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Just downloaded the first ebooks. I gave a quick scan to a random story in Vol II. Looks like a clean scan....
Old 04-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

They don't appear to be available in the UK, unfortunately.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:10 AM   #22
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I took a quick look at Vol. 1 - looks OK - I'll take a closer look this weekend!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #23
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
They don't appear to be available in the UK, unfortunately.
<Shrug> I can't buy the new Moorcocks when they come out....
Old 04-10-2013, 01:30 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

I wasn't complaining - simply noting the fact for the benefit of other UK readers.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:51 PM   #25
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
<Shrug> I can't buy the new Moorcocks when they come out....
I'm hoping they'll make a bunch of Moorcock's back catalog available. I've seen Hawkmoon, some Elric compilations, Gloriana, and a couple of recent ones, but no Corum, older Erekosë, End of Time, Jerry Cornelius, Warlord of the Air, etc.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:46 AM   #26
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
SF Gateway has done them, but they don't have the rights for the US or Canada.
More Than Human, The Dreaming Jewels, Some of Your Blood, and others are available for preorder in the U.S. They are all being offerec by Open Road Media and will be offered on April 30th. There is also a Selected Stories edition, if you don't want to read all of the stories.

Oh, and they have Godbody, his posthumous novel. He never really had a chance to revise it as he wanted but allowed it to be published after his death. It combines a messiah figure and sex in a small town, with lots of memorable characters.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #27
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
More Than Human, The Dreaming Jewels, Some of Your Blood, and others are available for preorder in the U.S. They are all being offerec by Open Road Media and will be offered on April 30th. There is also a Selected Stories edition, if you don't want to read all of the stories.

Oh, and they have Godbody, his posthumous novel. He never really had a chance to revise it as he wanted but allowed it to be published after his death. It combines a messiah figure and sex in a small town, with lots of memorable characters.
I didn't see any mention of them on their website.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #28
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
I didn't see any mention of them on their website.
That's odd. I only found them on Amazon because I was searching for the other Sturgeon books.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:03 AM   #29
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I thoroughly enjoy Sturgeon's work. I look forward to buying all of these.

(If anyone has any fat, white volumes to donate to my library, I would be happy to take them off your hands.)

ADDED: Looking at Vol. 1, it appears to be scanned in. Can anyone verify this?

Don
Send me a PM about how to ship...