Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
PapaJohn
Enthusiast
PapaJohn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Help needed with custom column in Calibre

I have added a custom column in Calibre for Read Status as posted by pchrist7. When I do a Fetch Annotations from my Kindle nothing gets updated in the Read Status column in Calibre. For some of the books there is some status info shown at the bottom of the summary pane in Calibre. Some books I have finished reading show no status and some show 99% instead of finished.
I would appreciate any help.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Moderator Notice
Please don't open up duplicate threads in different subforums. Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread