Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 08-10-2017, 04:40 PM   #1
adelea
adelea began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Where does window/font size happen?

Recently when I open calibre, it will either open with a tiny font and the usual size window, or a normal size font and a huge window.

I've been trying to track down where windows are resized, so that I can backtrack from there to where the preferences themselves are saved in order to try and monitor them to see where they may be getting changed/corrupted.

I can see metadata_bulk_ui[.py] sets the metadata dialog to 962 x 669, but I cant find where it is resized to the last used size.
adelea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:38 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Turn off high DPI support in Preferences->Look & Feel
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote