Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-31-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
jetBook Lite with slip cover USA

I have a barely used jetBook Lite with the "leather" slip cover. I don't know if its real leather or not but sure seems like it is. 135 includes shipping. Forsale in continental USA. I bought it to compare to regular jetBook but still I still like the original jetBook more... and I need to sell some of my ebook readers because I want to try an Irex DR800.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4367.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	813.3 KB
ID:	48968   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4368.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	695.2 KB
ID:	48969  

Last edited by tselling; 04-29-2010 at 02:14 PM.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
But it's only 150 new!
See here
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

But it doesn't come with the slipcover (or any cover). You have to buy the slipcover separately: http://www.ectaco.com/jetbook-lite-case/
Old 04-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
tselling
Addict

Duplicate post

Last edited by tselling; 04-08-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
tselling
Addict

Reduced to $125 shipped continental USA. If you just want the cover, I will let it go for $21 shipped continental USA. I will sell the jetBook Lite without the cover for $109 shipped.

I will Ebay the reader and cover separately in a few days if no interest here.

Last edited by tselling; 04-09-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
DTY
DTY began at the beginning.

Device: Thinkpad X41 Tablet, Acer Iconia Tab A500Android Tablet
Hello,
sent pm
DTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:12 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
Reduced to $125 shipped continental USA. If you just want the cover, I will let it go for $21 shipped continental USA. I will sell the jetBook Lite without the cover for $109 shipped.

I will Ebay the reader and cover separately in a few days if no interest here.
The lack of interest was because until midnight yesterday (Apr 12) Newegg.com was selling the JBL for $99.99 with free shipping. I ordered one myself. The cost now is $129.99 with free shipping.

Good Luck with your sale.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #8
tselling
Addict

I have reduced the jetBook Lite to $105 shipped to continental USA with the leather slipcase that retails for $30-$45 alone. If it doesn't sell here, I will have to ebay both of them separately :-( This is like new condition since I only bought it to compare with the original jetbook... and it comes with the original box too (original batteries were never opened. Would make a nice gift!
Old 04-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #9
theinternetftw
theinternetftw began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
Hi tselling, is the jetbook still available?
theinternetftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #10
tselling
Addict

Yes, still available.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:23 AM   #11
theinternetftw
theinternetftw began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
PM sent.
theinternetftw is offline   Reply With Quote